Free Printables for Better Hearing and Speech Month!
Looking for materials to use with your students for Better Hearing and Speech Month? Look no further! Here is a list of some websites that have worksheets and printables available to print for free to promote better hearing and speech!
- ASHA's May is Better Hearing and Speech Month website has a screen saver, activity booklets, bookmarks, information packets, and more! - http://www.asha.org/bhsm/
- Speaking of Speech's May is Better Speech and Hearing Month Materials (created/shared by speech-language pathologists) - http://www.speakingofspeech.com/May_is_BSHM_Materials.html
- Super Duper Publications' Celebrate Better Speech and Hearing Month Handy Handout by: Robyn Merkel-Piccini, M.A. CCC-SLP - http://www.superduperinc.com/handouts/pdf/19_Celebrate_Better_Speech.pdf
- Michigan State University's Better Hearing and Speech Month website with information, video links, and banners - https://www.msu.edu/~comdis/bhsm/
- LiveSpeakLove created free printable information sheets for various communication disorders - http://livespeaklove.com/2012/05/01/happy-better-hearing-and-speech-month/
- Speech Room News' Better Hearing and Speech Month calendar and Vocal Hygiene flyer - http://www.speechroomnews.blogspot.com/2012/04/better-speech-hearing-month.html
- The American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery's website full of hearing and speech handouts - http://www.entnet.org/AboutUs/betterHearingSpeechMonth.cfm
- ASHA's Pinterest account full of Better Hearing and Speech Month related pins - http://pinterest.com/ashaweb/better-hearing-speech-month-ideas/
- ASHASphere's Better Hearing and Speech Month Roundup Week 1 post identifying various websites promoting Hearing and Speech Month - http://blog.asha.org/2012/05/03/better-hearing-speech-month-roundup-week-1/
- Super Duper Publications' Handy Handouts - http://www.superduperinc.com/Handouts/Handout.aspx
- Pedia Staff's Better Hearing and Speech Month Resources Blog Post - http://www.pediastaff.com/blog/better-hearing-and-speech-month-resources-2011-3457
- American Academy of Audiology Worksheets - http://www.audiology.org/resources/consumer/Pages/kids.aspx
- Speech Lady Liz's blog post - http://speechladyliz.blogspot.com/2012/05/happy-better-speech-and-hearing-month.html
- Consonantly Speaking's (my site) Coloring Page With Suggested Homework Activities for BHSM - http://consonantlyspeaking.com/posts/2012/05/better-hearing-and-speech-month-coloring-page-with-suggested-homework-activities
I hope that you find these materials created by other speech-language pathologists and professionals helpful this month to share with your students, colleagues, and parents!